
First, I want to wish my mom a very Happy Birthday yesterday! We celebrated all weekend! Last night Noelle and I made chicken kabobs, one of our family favorites. The marinate for the chicken is very tasty and easy...
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
We put zuchinni, squash, red/yellow peppers, white onion, mushrooms, and cherry tomatos on our kabobs. We spray them with olive oil and a bit of salt and pepper once we have everything on the skewers. Grill and enjoy! Jack just saw the picture and is asking for us to have them for dinner again tonight!!


6 comments:
yum yum! I'll definitely try these out.
Yum! They were so good! It was so fun eating cake and Ice cream all weekend too!
Noelle
A very Happy Birthday to your Mom and thank you for taking such good care of her - Your dinner looks very good!!
Love you all -
s/b
Looks yummy. I'll try them out this weekend!
Hey
I wanted you to know that I just came across you and Noelle's blog how fun! I have one as well bsdartfamily@blogspot.com, I definetly need to update it. But I would love to be on your list of readers. I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch. But, I hope everything is going good for your family. Talk to you soon.
Summer
Hey Ash, I just tagged you on my blog...check it out!
Post a Comment