My mom was recognized at her work this week for 20 years of service!! Her work was having a little reception for her. She was not very excited about the reception and kept trying to tell us the wrong time (she is such a humble person and does not want to be recognized in front of others). We wanted to go and support her and congratulate her on her huge accomplishment! My dad, Noelle, Brig, Jack, Lucie, and I decided to surprise her with balloons and lunch. We arrived right in time to see her being recognized and receving her certificate!!! CONGRATS!!
I also wanted to brag for just a minute about my mom because she is the BEST! On Valentine's day my family (my mom/dad, Nick/Noelle) decided we would have dinner together. We each made something for the dinner and when I went over to my mom's house she, of course was being so creative had made a heart sugar cookie and had stopped at the store to get some Valentine's balloons. She is amazing because she is always thinking of extra things to do and always wants to make every experience special. I love my mom and appreciate all that she does for us...THANK YOU!!


4 comments:
I cannot beleive I have worked at Megadiamond for 20 years! Thanks for the surprise, it was very nice of you to come.
I love all of you
mom
Wow!!! I can't believe you have worked there that long either!!! My how time flies when you are having such a great time!!! Thanks you guys for supporting your Mom - you are right she is wonderful and I too Love her dearly!!
Good luck on the next 20!!!
Love you-
Sharon
Congratulations! Your mom is so cute!
I can't believe you have worked their for 20 years!! That means you started there when you were nine? Cause I still think you are 29!! Your mom is the best!!! How lucky we are to have been born into such wonderful familys!!!!!
Love ya
Harm
Post a Comment