My friend Mandi tagged me to show my purse...the rules are -
1. You have to show your bag.
2. Show all the contents of your bag, no cleaning it out!
3. Tag 5 people
Well, Mandi you tagged me on the craziest day of our week...so needless to say by the end of our crazy day my purse is a quite a collection! This was a good excuse to cleanout my bag and show my stuff...so here goes.
I have a menagerie of receipts, happy meal toy wrappers and carmel apple dippers, pens, snacks, calendar, wallet (that is broken but I have been too lazy to switch back to an old wallet and too cheap to buy a new one:), grocery list/to do list, a little bit of change, lip balm and Jack's story time project!! When I cleaned out all of the stuff I had to take a picture of the crushed graham cracker at the bottom of bag...that was last weeks snack! Believe me my purse looks a lot better now!!


I tag anyone who reads this and is up to the challenge of going through their purse!!
1. You have to show your bag.
2. Show all the contents of your bag, no cleaning it out!
3. Tag 5 people
Well, Mandi you tagged me on the craziest day of our week...so needless to say by the end of our crazy day my purse is a quite a collection! This was a good excuse to cleanout my bag and show my stuff...so here goes.
I have a menagerie of receipts, happy meal toy wrappers and carmel apple dippers, pens, snacks, calendar, wallet (that is broken but I have been too lazy to switch back to an old wallet and too cheap to buy a new one:), grocery list/to do list, a little bit of change, lip balm and Jack's story time project!! When I cleaned out all of the stuff I had to take a picture of the crushed graham cracker at the bottom of bag...that was last weeks snack! Believe me my purse looks a lot better now!!
I tag anyone who reads this and is up to the challenge of going through their purse!!


1 comment:
Okay the only reason why my bag wasn't like that but WORSE was 'cause I never take my purse with me when I take my kids-- it only goes with me when I go somewhere by myself!!
Love your purse, by the way! :)
Post a Comment