Trent has not been feeling very well the past couple of weeks. He has been dealing with kidney stones. I do have to mention that he is the biggest trooper because he has continued to go to work and not complain and on Saturday when he was suffering from one he even scrubbed our kitchen floor while I was gone! Sunday night it was a different story...it was the most painful one that he can recall having. I know it had to be pretty bad because he asked to go to the emergency room. We did go, but did not stay very long because it was very busy and he said he would rather be in pain at home.
Anyways...he is feeling a lot better today just really tired and so the cutest thing happened this morning. I told Jack not to climb on dad because he was not feeling well. After a few minutes of laying by him he jumped down off the bed and ran and got his doctors kit and came back as Dr. Jack and started checking Trent. I thought this was really sweet and caring of him! Thanks Jack!


8 comments:
Jack is so adorable! I hope that Trent is feeling better. I feel his pain...literally. Kidney stones are not fun! Just remember, this to shall "pass"...maybe.
That is too bad about Trent-- my dad was hospitalized with kidney stones once they were so bad. He gets them from time to time still and it wipes him out. Hang in there Trent but I am sure Dr Jack will do the trick. PS-- I am making your chicken tomorrow so I will let you know how it goes!
Trent we hope that you feel better soon...Love you, The McRae's
Oh man, poor Trent! Those hurt, bad. Isn't there anything they can do for him? I hope he gets feeling better soon.
Somehow those little helpers can make you feel better!!Good job Dr. Jack and Trent we hope you get feeling better really soon!
Love you -
s/b
By the way-- I made your chicken today and it was so tastey!-- Keep those recipes a coming!
I had no idea Trent was suffering with these. And he's still at work every day! I've heard they're worse than labor. Cute picture of Jack!
Way to go Jack! That is so cute. What a good little helper.
Post a Comment