2.21.2008

A fun lunch...

Today Noelle and I took the kids to see our Grandma Taylor. When we visit her we try to take her on a ride and to lunch. Today are ride was to the egg plant and to Magelby's Fresh for lunch. Grandma loves to go to Magleby's and get halibut and Noelle and I agree it is the best!

I know that this does not look very appealing, but I had to take a picture anyways. Jack was enjoying his mixture of pancake with syrup, french fries, eggs and to top it all off he was dipping it in tarter sauce!! He was HAPPY and enjoying it so I say let him be!!

Lucie and Grandma are always so cute together. Lucie takes good care of Grandma and watches out for her. They were enjoying their own little conversation today!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

You kids are such good memory makers! Enjoy every minute!
Love you-
s/b

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

What sweet granddaughters you two are! Cute picture of the kids.

taylor said...

thanks for taking grandma, to lunch.
love,
mom