2.17.2008

Mom My Ride

So, I copied this link from my friend Jami's blog (I hope you don't mind), but this is really funny and wanted to share it as well...check out the clip for a good laugh:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEFE3B0Rje0

Disclaimer: The Schoonmakers do not patronize the sponsor of this little clip nor do we endorse the unfavorable title of the next clip!:) But the clip itself is very funny!

4 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

This kind of looks like the purse thing - when you were playing bag tag the other day, I had to immediatly clean out my bag - wow! no wonder it weighed in at 7 lbs!!! Thanx for the incentive!
Love you -
s/b

jlohran said...

So that was a great disclaimer-- especially for the clip next to it-- I was worried people would hate me-- so I need to add a disclaimer as well. It is pretty funny I m ust say.

jlohran said...

By the way-- we love your mom too! (In reference to your other blog!)

cpcox99 said...

I've seen that before. I died laughing. What's sad is that it's true!