2.28.2008

An Incredible Surprise!!!

The whole month of February my family kept asking me what I was going to do for my birthday. I kept replying just having dinner...the normal routine. The week before my birthday I told Trent maybe we should do something for my birthday since everyone keeps asking and I am turning 30...he replied with a lets just hang out and see if we feel like doing anything...ok I said a little bummed. Little did I know that he had the whole weekend planned out (and had been planning it since December)!!!
It all started on Friday with a surprise facial, lunch and an afternoon with Trent! Saturday we went to Jump On It, a shopping trip in the afternoon, and surprise party with family that night. I was so surprised at the party I was shaking, but it was so awesome to celebrate with the Brooks, McRaes, Ovards, Harm, mom/dad, and Trent/Lucie/Jack! It was the best end to a great day! I cannot say THANK YOU enough!
Sunday we celebrated again with a dinner and presents. We had a delicious dinner and great Cold Stone ice cream to top it all off. And then on Sunday night Trent surprised me again by telling me he had Monday off from work!
Trent had everything very organized and planned out and we had such a great time. I could not have asked for a better 30th birthday surprise!! Thanks to him and to all of my other family for helping him plan, for watching Lucie and Jack, and for helping me celebrate! I love you all!!!

3 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

What a fun night for all of us - Trent is a great party planner! Love Little America but most of all Love Family with a birthday to boot! Happy 30th!!!!
Love you-
s/b

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Happy Birthday Ashlie!! Looks like so much fun! What a sweet husband you have.

Nigel & Julie said...

Hope you had a great Birthday Ashlie. Sorry we couldn't be with you, but it looks like a good time was had by All.