2.13.2008

Jack's New Trick...

Last week I opened our pantry doors and bent down to get a garbage sack. All of sudden I could feel something next to me. I glanced over and then jumped so far back I hit the wall in our hallway...Jack was sitting on our case of water in the dark pantry (he had the doors completely closed) eating mashmallows! This was the first time that he has done this and I think he was pretty proud of himself for scaring me and for managing to get himself a snack and for being sneaky by staying in the closet to eat it! Our pantry is not that wide so I don't think I ever thought either of the kids would hang out there...I will be more careful from now on!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

Ok this reminds me of Izeck when he was that age - he would come to our house (condo) and get in the pantry and I had a bench and he would sit in there and eat the cereal! I love that Jack is doing that - just a little sneaky!!!
Love you -
s/b

cpcox99 said...

I laughed out loud with that post. Jack is so cute. I think I need a lock on my pantry door. Go check out my blog to see my post about our week. I wish my kids would just eat marshmellows in the dark like Jack!

Laura said...

That is so funny. It's totally something that I would have done as a child. okay, I did it last week, but still...

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Love it! Marshmellows would be the first thing my boys would go for! If ya find a good lock that ya like, let me know :). I've got too many pictures of cabinet/pantry/fridge disasters!