2.22.2008

A Thing for Orange Juice!

Lately my little friend has been liking orange juice. Yesterday it was a getting to be a little quiet and this is what I found in the kitchen....

Jack had taken the lid off of the OJ carton and had filled 4 bowls from the play kitchen.

He had also reached a dishcloth and towel and was cleaning up any spills as he went along...

Luckily the OJ carton did not have too much left in it. I was not even upset...I was actually more curious as to what he was trying to accomplish and pretty impressed with his ability to pour! As we were cleaning up I was asking him what he wanted to do with the OJ?? Maybe he was going to eat the OJ with a spoon...I am sure he had some plans?!?
Jack's eyes are very animated when he talks. He moves them all around his eye sockets and then does different facial expressions. When he was telling my mom what he had done later he only said a couple of things, but his eyes were at the top of his head and his smile was huge...my mom said, "if your eyes could talk we would know the full story!" So true.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

I just love Jack - he is such a little boy! The curiosity thing just makes me smile!! Maybe you have a wanna be chef! He watches his mom pour into bowls and make uymmy things!! Enjoy!
Love you-
s/b

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

That is the cutest story. Good for him for not spilling! (well what did get spilled he cleaned up, right?).

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th Birthday Ashlie. We hope you have a wonderful day. Sorry we can't be with you.
Love from Julie & Nigel, England.

jlohran said...

We really need to get he and Chase together more often-- they are so much a like-- I have had similar experiences with Chase and juice, milk, soda-- basically anything and chase does have a little cupboard that he hides a little towel to clean up any spills he may create-- they are too funny.